ON-DEMAND DATA-DRIVEN DISRUPTION — THOUGHT LEADERS AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS
Digital transformation is business transformation. Listen to thought leaders from IDC, Forbes and HDS sharing their insights around the how and why of digital transformation as a business imperative. Also learn how companies like Deluxe Corporation, CGI, Accident Exchange and others have embraced their digital journey.
You can expect to:
- Hear how others are tackling digital transformation from some of the best minds in the industry.
- Learn how to use the data your enterprise already has to transform your business' future.
- Discover the changes that businesses need to make as the digitally transformed economy evolves.
Every session is designed to bring new insights, use
- The Business Landscape for Digital Transformation, presented by Bruce Rogers, Chief Insights Officer, Forbes Media. Top executives worldwide have spoken, and the results are in. Through research gathered by Forbes Insights and Hitachi Data Systems, learn where companies stand in their digital maturity and the steps your company can take to get there, including different approaches based on geography and industry.
- Digital Transformation and the State of IT, presented by Rick Villars, Vice President Datacenter and Cloud and IDC Analyst. Don't get left behind. Get the insights you will need to make unprecedented business changes and meet the demands of a scaled-up, digitally transformed economy.
- Transforming Data From Insights to Innovation, presented by Pravine Balkaran, Head of Global IT for Spin Master, who will share how a partnership with Hitachi has enabled the business to grow and achieve a digital transformation. In this session, learn how the company faced the challenges of standardizing, automating and modernizing a legacy business to transform Spin Master from a small, single-product toy company into a leading global, diversified, multi-platform and highly innovative children's entertainment company.
- Digital Transformation in the Age of IoT, presented by Brian Householder, President and COO, HDS. IoT is more than a buzzword. It is a reality. In every industry, the volume of data that companies must manage, make accessible and analyze is not only already massive – it's expected to grow exponentially as interconnected devices and operational technology come online in the Internet of Things. This session will cover the new IoT landscape, where HDS already sees information technology; operational technology and data management converge to drive insights and major business growth.
- A Data Strategy to Accelerate Your Digital Transformation, presented by Paul Lewis, Chief Technology Officer, HDS. Don't let the pressure to transform stress you out. Learn how digital transformation can be achieved through technology and a strategy for data.